Pork burgers seasoned with the flavours of Cuban design and style roast pork, served Cuban sandwich style with ham, swiss, mustard and pickles!
Cuban sandwiches, manufactured with Cuban roast pork, ham, swiss, mustard, and pickles are super tasty and the flavours make for some wonderful burgers as properly! These burgers are really considerably the same as the sandwiches, with the roast pork staying changed with floor pork burger patties. The patties are seasoned with the identical flavours that the roast pork, including: garlic, citrus, oregano and cumin. The patties are fashioned and cooked just before getting put in buns with, mustard, pickles, ham and swiss cheese. These Cuban sandwich burgers are a tasty different to the initial in fact!
Cuban Sandwich Burgers
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook dinner Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4
Pork burgers seasoned with the flavours of Cuban design roast pork, served Cuban sandwich type with ham, swiss, mustard and pickles!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 4 buns, halved
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices pickle
- Blend the pork, garlic, orange zest, lime zest, oregano, cumin, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Divide the pork mixture into 4 portions, variety balls and then form them into patties.
- Cook dinner the patties by grilling,or pan frying, or broiling, right until cooked by means of, about 3-5 minutes per facet.
- Assemble the sandwich burgers with the buns, mustard, pork patties, ham, swiss, and pickles and delight in!
Solution: Increase 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro to the floor pork mixture!
Alternative: Increase 2 tablespoons grated onion to the ground pork combination.