This fall fruit salad is made with sweet, crunchy apples and grapes in a creamy yogurt and cream cheese sauce topped with crushed walnuts and brown sugar.
Apple and Grape Fall Fruit Salad
I’m usually pretty sad when summer comes to an end, but I do love the fall! Seeing the leaves change colors, apple picking and all the wonderful things we can do when the weather cools! This fall fruit salad made with apples and grapes is the perfect fall treat. It’s light and crisp, requires no cooking and is absolutely addicting! Other apple recipes I love to make each fall, applesauce nut bread, apple butter, and apple cobbler.
How to Make Fall Fruit Salad
This fall fruit medley comes together in four quick steps. I’d make it within a few hours of serving and wait to add the topping until right before.
- Fruit: Slice the grapes in half and cut the apples into small pieces. Drizzle lemon juice over the apples so they don’t brown.
- Sauce: Mix the yogurt, cream cheese, agave, and vanilla extract.
- Salad: Combine the fruit with the sauce and put in one large serving bowl or eight small ones.
- Topping: Combine the brown sugar and crushed walnuts and sprinkle over the fruit salad.
How to Serve Fall Fruit Salad
This fruit medley is the BEST FALL FRUIT SALAD! It’s so easy to whip up for dessert or snack and great for a crowd. You could serve it as a Thanksgiving dessert or a weekday snack.
Variations and Tips:
- Fruit: Add other fruit like pears, pomegranate seeds, or dried cranberries.
- Make It Lighter: Skip the cream cheese and double the yogurt.
- Make it Nut-Free: Swap the nuts with hemp seeds, pepitas, or chopped pretzels.
- Spices: Add cinnamon or nutmeg to the nuts.
- Adjust the Serving Size: You can easily double this autumn fruit salad recipe to feed a crowd or halve it for fewer servings.
More Fall Apple Recipes You’ll Love:
Autumn Apple and Grape Medley
Sweet, crunchy apples and grapes in a creamy yogurt and cream cheese sauce topped with crushed walnuts and brown sugar are the perfect fall treat or dessert.
- 3 cups (16 oz) green seedless grapes, washed and dried well
- 4 cups 24 oz gala apples, diced
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 8 oz fat free Greek yogurt, such as Stonyfield Organic
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light agave, maple, or brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Topping:
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, or pecans
Cut grapes in half and set aside.
Dice apples into small pieces about the same size as the cut grapes.
Toss with lemon juice to prevent the apples from browning.
Mix yogurt, cream cheese, agave and vanilla until blended well.
Stir in grapes and apples and pour into 8 small bowls or ramekins or one large serving dish.
Combine brown sugar and crushed walnuts. Sprinkle over top of each ramekin.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serving: 1scant cup, Calories: 209kcal, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 8.5g, Sodium: 16mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 19g
WW Points Plus: 6
Keywords: apple and grape dessert, autumn fruit salad, fall dessert, fall fruit salad, fall salad