Be a part of the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Obstacle this month! It’s straightforward to enter, and just one blessed winner will receive a prize. Obtain all the facts underneath.
Our Cooking Club is a pleasurable way to rejoice the Appreciate & Lemons group of visitors. The concept is tremendous simple – each and every month, I decide on a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photograph. At the close of the thirty day period, I randomly select a person winner to acquire a prize.
I appreciate the sense of neighborhood that arrives from so numerous men and women cooking one recipe every single month. We’re kicking off our October problem right now with our pumpkin soup recipe, and I hope you are going to sign up for in the pleasurable. Here’s how it performs:
Be a part of the Appreciate & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each thirty day period, I opt for a single seasonal recipe. Sign up for our e-mail listing so you will know as soon as I share just about every month’s recipe.
- Make that recipe throughout the month.
- Send a image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the stop of the month. This time, the deadline is October 31!
- For a reward entry, leave a remark (include things like your very first and previous title) on the obstacle recipe’s site write-up immediately after you submit your photo.
- For an additional bonus entry, write-up your picture on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
The Prize: A $200 Williams Sonoma Reward Card!
At the conclusion of the month, I’ll randomly decide on a winner and submit all of the photographs. This time, we’re giving away a $200 Williams Sonoma Gift Card.
Satisfied soup time! This pumpkin soup recipe is a person of the initial soups I make each and every slide, and I believed it would be a fun seasonal choose for the Cooking Club this thirty day period. It is tremendous creamy, surprisingly comforting, and stuffed with prosperous squash and curry flavor. I like to use kabocha squash for this recipe, but if you can’t obtain just one, red kuri, buttercup, or even butternut squash would operate properly rather. Make it a meal by pairing it with great crusty bread and/or a basic salad. We really like it with this pear salad recipe!
This recipe is each vegan and gluten-absolutely free.
Enter the Oct Challenge
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to have to do:
- Make my pumpkin soup someday all through the month of October.
- Send a image of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by October 31.
- For a reward entry, leave a remark on the pumpkin soup site post after you post your photo. (One picture entry and a single reward entry per human being – please depart your initially and last title on your comment so I can match it to your photograph submission.)
- For one more bonus entry, write-up your image on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
- Indication up for our e mail checklist to uncover out about future month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early November.
Very last Month’s Recipe
Very last month’s recipe was my handmade granola. So lots of of you built this recipe your possess:
- Catherine added cacao powder,
- Jackie combined in dried peaches,
- Melissa applied chocolate hazelnut butter instead of the almond butter,
- and Josephine extra tahini, pecans, sunflower seeds, and cashews.
And which is just to title a few! I’m so happy you experienced enjoyable with this one particular. Listed here are all your photos:
And Kristie was our winner!
Enter the October Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Generating my pumpkin soup someday during the thirty day period of Oct.
- Sending a picture of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by Oct 31.
- Leaving a comment on the pumpkin soup website submit for a bonus entry soon after you submit your photo. (Just one picture entry and one bonus entry for each human being – be sure to depart your to start with and very last title on your remark so I can match it to your image submission.)
- For a different bonus entry, article your photo on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.