Gradual Cooker Cream Cheese Taco Dip- only 6 ingredients desired to make this simple gameday dip. It’s a warm , cheesy, and creamy dip that can be prepped a minimum amount amount of time.
Spicy Southern Kitchen participates in affiliate promoting programs. We may well get paid a fee when you make a acquire via one-way links on our web page.
- Ground Beef– ground turkey or sausage can be used in its place.
- Cream Cheese– I suggest full-extra fat for best taste and texture.
- 16 ounces Velveeta Cheese– melts actually very well and provides loads of cheese flavor.
- 16 ounce jar of Salsa– pick a “hot” salsa if you want the dip spicy.
- 1 Jalapeno– increase 2 for added warmth.
- Taco Seasoning– adds tons of flavor. Use “hot” for a spicier dip.
- Nonstick Skillet– to brown the floor beef.
- 4-quart gradual cooker– this a person is really moderately priced.
How Very long To Cook dinner
Given that the ground beef is pre-cooked, this dip only requires 1 1/2 to 2 hours on Small. Just prolonged more than enough to heat it by means of and soften the cheese.
How To Serve Sluggish Cooker Product Cheese Taco Dip
This dip is terrific with tortilla chips, Frito scoops, or potato chips. Leftovers make a good topping for baked potatoes.
Open up the crock pot and give anything a stir a couple occasions when it is cooking. This will warmth almost everything evenly and stop it from burning all-around the edges.
Leftovers will maintain for 4 to 5 times in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
A lot more Slow Cooker Dip Recipes
Brown and crumble the floor beef in a nonstick skillet. Drain off any grease and transfer the ground beef to a 3 to 4-quart sluggish cooker.
Insert remaining components. Include and cook dinner on Lower for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs, stirring from time to time.
Serve warm with tortilla chips.