Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook dinner Time: 1 hour Overall Time: 1 hour 10 minutes Servings: 12
A moist pumpkin bread crammed with tart cranberries!
- 1 3/4 cup all intent flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil (vegetable or coconut, or butter)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 cups fresh new cranberries
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg right before mixing in the mixture of the pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, sugars, apple sauce, and orange zest adopted by the cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until a toothpick pushed into the heart will come out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Allow interesting, slice and enjoy!
Choice: Change 3/4 cup of all purpose flour with entire wheat flour.
Possibility: Change the 2 cups of contemporary cranberries with 1 cup dried cranberries.
Solution: Top rated with an orange glaze: 1 cup powdered/confectioners/icing sugar blended with 1 tablespoon orange juice