Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Zucchini
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook dinner Time: 1 hour Whole Time: 1 hour 10 minutes Servings: 4
Tender zucchini boats stuffed with all of the flavours of Philly cheesesteaks!
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 pound floor beef
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup environmentally friendly pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cheese whiz
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces provolone, deli sliced or shredded
- Slash the zucchini in half lengthwise, and hollow them out (working with a spoon or melon baller) right until the zucchini is about 1/4 inch thick, reserving and chopping the zucchini from the inside.
- Cook the beef and onion in a big ability till the beef is cooked by means of, right before draining off any excessive grease.
- Insert the environmentally friendly pepper and chopped zucchini and cook until finally tender, about 5 minutes.
- Increase the garlic, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and prepare dinner for a moment.
- Include the cheese whiz and combine prior to seasoning with salt and pepper to flavor.
- Location the beef mixture into the hollowed out zucchini halves and place them on a baking sheet.
- Top rated with the cheese and bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until finally the zucchini is tender, about 30-40 minutes.
Choice: Include diced mushrooms or your favorite cheesesteak fillings!
Alternative: Prepare dinner the filling and assemble a working day forward, shop in the fridge and bake when prepared!